Silent Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Zero...The clan of Cosmic Break...Known for its skilled warriors and friendly atmosphere.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE SILENT-ZERO CLAN SITE!
(´・ω・`)
Don't Forget to Introduce Yourselves To Everyone~

Destructor (totally could use some work on it)

Go down 
+2
Shinn Asuka
Jwinn3926
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jwinn3926

Jwinn3926

Destructor (totally could use some work on it) Empty
PostSubject: Destructor (totally could use some work on it)   Destructor (totally could use some work on it) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Destructor (totally could use some work on it) Destructorbuild

So there's the current build. On paper it looks like this
Spoiler:

I kinda use it to break power spots, but now I'm getting beaten to it by airs. which is like, really? they're mobile enough to get there faster and now they're able to just wreck it before I even get there.
The original intent was just pure power, but that's totally tweakable.
Back to top Go down
Shinn Asuka

Shinn Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Destructor (totally could use some work on it)   Destructor (totally could use some work on it) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:12 pm

well first thing first replace the Large Bazookas with Handy or normal Bazooka so you can have more capa and more mobility to move around in

secondly replace the Misside AM with accel saber AM for more TEC and i think fly

if you have a EVE ornament give it to him instead of the fake antenna

also if you have Ace Of Hearts Earrings give that to him also

now it would be wise to tune for FLY since ART cant outrun LNDs with WLK but with fly i think you can

now after i play around with the whole build ill let you know what tunes to give to him owo
Back to top Go down
LunaticWave

LunaticWave

Location : Hell of Blazing Fires or Eientei, Gensokyo, Moon Cell

PostSubject: Re: Destructor (totally could use some work on it)   Destructor (totally could use some work on it) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:16 pm

First of all if you want to break a ps get an air, stick it with 2 shotguns (or 4 if you have 2 asura amj's) (aquila core works best for this) and alpha strike.
Arts are not meant to break ps.
Now problems with this...
1. 1 wlk and fly is a NO ON ANYTHING. First priority is ALWAYS MOBILITY
2. Misside Am's are absolute crap that cant hit anything, TAKE THEM OFF (replace with accel saber am's
3. If you wanna use destructor CN take advantage of the built in zook
4. 2x large zook is just so wrong, the stat penalties are insane and tgh reduction is lower damage on those hits
5. More weapons DOES NOT always mean more damage, It just means you have less cap to tune and make your build better
6. Not all cores are meant to alpha strike

It's always better to have one reliable subweapon and one main than to have 6 weapons and move slower than a hippo

Back to top Go down
Shinn Asuka

Shinn Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Destructor (totally could use some work on it)   Destructor (totally could use some work on it) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:25 pm

well rillys explaination is much more simpler and easier to read than mine so it be better to read his than mine lol =w=;;
Back to top Go down
blazcophony

blazcophony

PostSubject: Re: Destructor (totally could use some work on it)   Destructor (totally could use some work on it) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:23 am

snailbot legs are the best legs on any large size art that isn't going to be super tuned for 30+ fly unless you want to have height but since you using hyperwhatever legs anyways...
GO SNAILBOT!
Back to top Go down
Kaabi

Kaabi

PostSubject: Re: Destructor (totally could use some work on it)   Destructor (totally could use some work on it) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:29 pm

As agreed with Blaz, tune for fly, 30+ might not be necessary but you're going to need at least 12 to survive in the back. (More if you want to rush in the front lines with it.)

Misside AMs aren't completely useless but they don't exactly add enough firepower for them to be useful on Destructor CN (TGH reductions cause it to be negligible)

2x Large zookas aren't a bad idea but the stat reductions really hurt him, mobility is essential unless you're confident that you can destroy/stun the other bot BEFORE they reach you. (And besides Air bots sadly, Destructors aren't too good at doing that...)

Alpha-ing with Destructors aren't impossible but they certainly don't make good breakers, if you want a good breaker either go for something with dual (custom) shotguns or dual 8/delta vulcans, they should work much more efficiently than spamming missile/zookas. (The TGH damage reduction pretty much cause every one of your zookas after 3 shots do deal 1 damage. Shotguns and Vulcans work well because their attack rate still allows them to spray enough bullets to deal significant numbers)

Here's my own personal build of it:
Destructor (totally could use some work on it) Screenshot2012012313031

(Please note that I have yet to tune anything AND I'm trying to make it UC friendly, strangely enough, it also matches Shinn's recommendations... OAO!)

If you're good with aiming then this should be able to knock down most air units before they have a chance to strike, just make sure you have a good amount of elevation.
Skill is required to play this build, you're usually going to have to allow your zookas to lead your target. (which in other words mean; you're probably going to have to shoot at where they're going to be travelling to rather than directly at them)
Back to top Go down
Shinn Asuka

Shinn Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Destructor (totally could use some work on it)   Destructor (totally could use some work on it) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:28 am

lol thaats excatly what im talking about in the build xD

but nonetheless follow Kaabi's build to be able to boost your capabilities owo b
Back to top Go down
Stickboy

Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: Destructor (totally could use some work on it)   Destructor (totally could use some work on it) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:38 am

Accel Saber AM 3s is from Super UC Gara.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructor (totally could use some work on it)   Destructor (totally could use some work on it) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destructor (totally could use some work on it)
Page 1 of 1