Silent Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Zero...The clan of Cosmic Break...Known for its skilled warriors and friendly atmosphere.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE SILENT-ZERO CLAN SITE!
(´・ω・`)
Don't Forget to Introduce Yourselves To Everyone~

Dracken build!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rathmana

Dracken build! Empty
PostSubject: Dracken build!   Dracken build! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:50 pm

Spoiler:
This is my Dracken build as it stands. I'm really happy with it since I managed to accomplish 40 STR, 32 WLK, 22 TGH, Stun Regain, Broad Radar, and a fully weapon tuned axe, plus a handful of EX tunes, ALL while staying under cost and without using any capacity tunes. :3

Right now, I'm thinking I'll fill that last bit of capacity with Sword Guard or maybe Sway.

For the record, I'm not interested in spamming his AURA. I never survive long enough for more than one use anyway, but mainly it's because it just doesn't last long enough even when I sacrifice a little HP (by activating as soon as enemies are nearby) to get the most time out of it.

Suggestions? :3
Back to top Go down
PuruPuru

PuruPuru

Dracken build! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracken build!   Dracken build! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:16 am

You sure about the triple EX tunes? It seems a bit difficult to accomplish...
...Well, seeming that you're willing to use EX tunes on Dracken, here's a build. I personally would've gotten short boost instead of that sword guard, but since you don't appear to like hopping...
*G grap only adds +1 force more than H grap per tune, so I went with H grap.
http://cosmiccalc.zzl.org/?DRACKEN%20%26BDgLL29hLGguahBSgM2kR5hHDgub@SjfSC11hHDACg88@ER4hFCACg39@ES4lc@SjmPgud@nP2fPP2le@P4fP5mPgSO28kR4%232*6f9f10f15f32|ndefined|ndefined|ndefined|ndefined|ndefined|%2C|%3A|%7C|R4fR|4fP4|@Ei4f|hAMgu|fP4hW|PP2fP
Back to top Go down
Rathmana

Dracken build! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracken build!   Dracken build! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:00 pm

PuruPuru wrote:
...Well, seeming that you're willing to use EX tunes on Dracken, here's a build. I personally would've gotten short boost instead of that sword guard, but since you don't appear to like hopping...
<that link>

The EX tunes were kind of a "because I can" deal. I'm not married to them, and would probably be willing to just drop them in the end to save myself some headache. (Except maybe on the accessories, if I can manage it.)

Bleh. I hate hopping. I'll do it if it'll legitimately be a huge help, but I don't feel like it would make a big enough difference on Dracken. I dunno...I just REALLY hate hopping. :s

I mainly did the Great Grappler tunes to max out his damage. But I'm not married to that either...weapon tunes were pretty much the last thing I wasn't certain about. If nothing else, cutting down to High Grappler frees up some capacity for further tuning.

As far as your build...

Any particular reason for 33 WLK? I'm pretty sure 32 is a breakpoint, so...

Also, please dear God no sub weapons for the empty hand. I'm not as concerned with screwing with combos. My major issue is I hate sub weapon shuffling. Even just switching from the AURA to the axe is a pain for me. A main weapon or a shield I could handle, but I will not be putting anything with sub weapons in that slot.

Also, my accessory choices are more stylish than yours. Approach me with combative intent, male sibling. :V
Back to top Go down
PuruPuru

PuruPuru

Dracken build! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracken build!   Dracken build! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Rathmana wrote:
PuruPuru wrote:
<that link>

The EX tunes were kind of a "because I can" deal. I'm not married to them, and would probably be willing to just drop them in the end to save myself some headache. (Except maybe on the accessories, if I can manage it.)

Bleh. I hate hopping. I'll do it if it'll legitimately be a huge help, but I don't feel like it would make a big enough difference on Dracken. I dunno...I just REALLY hate hopping. :s

I mainly did the Great Grappler tunes to max out his damage. But I'm not married to that either...weapon tunes were pretty much the last thing I wasn't certain about. If nothing else, cutting down to High Grappler frees up some capacity for further tuning.

As far as your build...

Also, please dear God no sub weapons for the empty hand. I'm not as concerned with screwing with combos. My major issue is I hate sub weapon shuffling. Even just switching from the AURA to the axe is a pain for me. A main weapon or a shield I could handle, but I will not be putting anything with sub weapons in that slot.

Also, my accessory choices are more stylish than yours. Approach me with combative intent, male sibling. :V

I'm a girl... And as far as I know, the Cosmic Beer/Cosmic Cola do nothing to mess with your combos. I chose the acc's for stats as well. And as for the 33 wlk, it was only done so that I could take up a slot with a Tank tune, you can switch that if you want.
Back to top Go down
Rathmana

Dracken build! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracken build!   Dracken build! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:45 pm

PuruPuru wrote:
Rathmana wrote:
PuruPuru wrote:
<that link>

As far as your build...

I'm a girl... And as far as I know, the Cosmic Beer/Cosmic Cola do nothing to mess with your combos. I chose the acc's for stats as well. And as for the 33 wlk, it was only done so that I could take up a slot with a Tank tune, you can switch that if you want.

Like I said, don't care much whether it messes with combos. My major concern is that it adds one more sub weapon I need to shuffle through. And, why a Tank tune? Personal preference?
Back to top Go down
Rathmana

Dracken build! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracken build!   Dracken build! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Spoiler:
Updated my build a little. The axe doesn't hit quite as hard now, but its speed is much higher. I figured that last little bit of capacity could go to one of four things: Boost Run, Sway, Short Boost, or an untuned Handy Magnum Mod. I decided Short Boost was probably the best of those...as much as I hate hopping...

Man, those EX tunes are more expensive than I thought. I might not even be able to EX tune the accessories reliably...which is too bad, because even just those two EX tunes get me above 500 HP...
Back to top Go down
PuruPuru

PuruPuru

Dracken build! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracken build!   Dracken build! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:14 am

The updated build looks a bit better, and the Kougetsu shrine charm things actually give you some EX mats at the end of the campaign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dracken build! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracken build!   Dracken build! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dracken build!
Page 1 of 1